When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anybody into Azimuth!?

Viennawatch

I was in Singapore for a couple days a few weeks ago and I have to say, I am stunned by how much they are into watches over there. I mean every 6th shop sells genuine watches. I didn't come across any people selling replicas and neither was I interested as I had no money to spend. (Singapore is already bloody expensive as it is.)

I didn't exactly come across a store that sold Azimuth's, but had bought a magazine on watches that gave a little info on the brand.. anyways.. Some cool stuff.. and are not so expensive.

Azimuth Bombardier

22254-1762.jpg

Chrono Mecha BMF1

22254-1763.jpg

regards,

Vienna watch

I was in Singapore for a couple days a few weeks ago and I have to say, I am stunned by how much they are into watches over there. I mean every 6th shop sells genuine watches. I didn't come across any people selling replicas and neither was I interested as I had no money to spend. (Singapore is already bloody expensive as it is.)

I didn't exactly come across a store that sold Azimuth's, but had bought a magazine on watches that gave a little info on the brand.. anyways.. Some cool stuff.. and are not so expensive.

regards,

Vienna watch

hello, grüße aus wien,

i only know the azimuth bombardier, which is a hommage (one could say rep) to the old beobachtungs-uhren used by german bomber navigators during WWII. only 200 pieces were made by azimuth. andrew has a rep that looks really good. but 47mm in size (at least the gen) would be too big for me...

don't like this new jagdbomber thingy though, the dial is way too cluttered

the bombardier, you can buy it here: http://www.chronomaster.co.uk/azimuth.htm

22277-1760.jpg

got myself a smaller version by aristo, with date.

200 euros, eta 2824, nearly 38mm, titan, sapphire, SL, and i love it...

22277-1761.jpg

post-617-1144701841.jpg

post-617-1144702640.jpg

Edited by Hok