When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

my 024 looses 5 min. per day

hi, i got a asian 7750 024 that looses about 5min per day since a couple of months :thumbdown: . is there something i can do myself for that. i do not know anybody in here Quebec,Canada who works on reps. i do not have time to read all the past topics because i am already 5 min. late :whistling: thanks

hi, i got a asian 7750 024 that looses about 5min per day since a couple of months :thumbdown: . is there something i can do myself for that. i do not know anybody in here Quebec,Canada who works on reps. i do not have time to read all the past topics because i am already 5 min. late :whistling: thanks

I'm prettty sure The ZigmeisterZumba is in Canada. Look him up on the boards.

I really don't think there is anything to worry about ..

A couple of my Daytonas with the 7750 ran about 5 minutes fast per day for the first 3 months then 5 mins slow for the next 3 and then they stabilized to almost correct time after 6 months ...

I wouldn't send it out just yet but if you think it is indeed need of help ask The Zigmeister ..

Zed

its been more than a year that i own it. in the beginning, it kept real good time and about 2 months ago, it stoped working, so i opened it and a part of the movement was stuck. with a needle i touched it and it started working again. but since then, it looses 5 min per day. i was looking for something i could do myself, i did not paid much for the watch and shipping it to The Zigmeister then back to me plus the work on it would cost more than i am willing for that defect. if i cannot repair it, i will keep it that way.

thanks for your time and help :rolleyes:

its been more than a year that i own it. in the beginning, it kept real good time and about 2 months ago, it stoped working, so i opened it and a part of the movement was stuck. with a needle i touched it and it started working again. but since then, it looses 5 min per day. i was looking for something i could do myself, i did not paid much for the watch and shipping it to The Zigmeister then back to me plus the work on it would cost more than i am willing for that defect. if i cannot repair it, i will keep it that way.

thanks for your time and help :rolleyes:

What part of the movement did you touch with the needle?

I agree , I would try a local watch smith and see if he will have a look at it , not an AD just a friendly neighbourhood jeweler and tell him it's a rep first ...

(sorry about thinking it was new ) :mellow:

Zed

thanks for your help, i did not know those movements were so fragile. i probably touch something i should not have touch :black_eye: ,

Time to send it to The Zigmeister for servicing :p

I'm from Quebec too, and I sent my watch to him.. Great guy.