When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RWG2/TRC Meet In Athens, Greece

Chronus

This is my last full day in Athens, off to Cyprus in the early hours of the morning. There are so many American tourists in Athens, it's crazy. The accent sounds so thick when they are outside of their own country. This hotel I am in (near to Acropolis) is full with Americans and they only seem to want to talk to each other :(

Anyway, off to Cyprus tomorrow, with my Sweden shirt for all the Swedish girls on holiday there ;)

PS. JKarpas is a great guy :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Chronus it was very nice meeting you in Plaka Athens together with other GeorgeMBW.....

Im George (with Pam Gmt)....

I hope you had a nice time here in Greece.

Keep in touch....

We'll definitely have to, I didn't know your user name on here ;)

Nice meeting people out there. My friend with me wants to go back, he liked it a lot there. Maybe again sometime later in the year or next year. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

By the way, I'm in Cyprus now, I don't know if there is anyone on RWG from here.. but you can always leave a message. I'm here until next Monday morning. It is a lot hotter here than in Athens, where it rained most of the days I was there.

By the way, I'm in Cyprus now, I don't know if there is anyone on RWG from here.. but you can always leave a message. I'm here until next Monday morning. It is a lot hotter here than in Athens, where it rained most of the days I was there.

Make sure you get your friend to introduce you to the delights of drinking Souvrenir and Cochinelli!! Yassou fileh! Te Kanis? Gala! Galo Ray!

Take care "Kumbaros"

Scott.

ron, it was great meeting with u buddy, too bad i was so busy these days.

I hope you have fun at cyprus and dont forget to eat haloumi cheese and seftalia, i know they are anything but healthy but hey you deserve it !

ron, it was great meeting with u buddy, too bad i was so busy these days.

I hope you have fun at cyprus and dont forget to eat haloumi cheese and seftalia, i know they are anything but healthy but hey you deserve it !

I've had grilled and non-grilled Halloumi, but I have always prefered fetta cheese. I'm not sure what Seftalia is but maybe I've already had it! I had lunch at my friend's uncle's farm today...

I'm back in Athens for a couple of hours on Monday... and then back home.

• 2 weeks later...