When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Looking for a 111h

Xac

I'm looking for an accurate 111h for a decent price. I hear davidsen sells fully modded (lumed, cannon pin fix?) Pams, but how do I contact him? Is the font off on his 111?

if you need a good modded 111 go with Davidsen. You save many money and have no work.

But the best modded 111 is with jimmy fu case, jimmy CG, extra sapphire, superlumed dial (The Zigmeister, finepics, vaccum), davidsen hands, palp crown, cannion pin davidsen etc etc. But this watch will cost double price as Davidsen and A LOT OF WORK... also are mostly parts very difficult to find.

I'm looking for an accurate 111h for a decent price. I hear davidsen sells fully modded (lumed, cannon pin fix?) Pams, but how do I contact him? Is the font off on his 111?

111h listed this morning in the trading zone.

if you need a good modded 111 go with Davidsen. You save many money and have no work.

But the best modded 111 is with jimmy fu case, jimmy CG, extra sapphire, superlumed dial (The Zigmeister, finepics, vaccum), davidsen hands, palp crown, cannion pin davidsen etc etc. But this watch will cost double price as Davidsen and A LOT OF WORK... also are mostly parts very difficult to find.

I've been searching for Jimmy Fu stuff, does anyone know where to contact him?

I've been searching for Jimmy Fu stuff, does anyone know where to contact him?

jimmy is out of stock on cases and CG...and as far as i remember some of the members were in contact with him and he said he won't have them any more...

@Xac...sorry to hear that you have probl sourcing the 111h...I have bought two of them in 1 day, completely modded...AM I A LUCKY BASTARD OR WHAT?!!

I went ahead and bought this

http://www.perfectclones88.com/pn11105-ser...6497-p-782.html

I guess I'm going to mod it myself.

What's a good start? I was thinking of sending it over to The Zigmeister for a relume and cannon pin fix for starters. I'd like to get a new dial, with the swiss made so close to the six and the wrong A's it bugs the crap out of me. Is the lume part of the dial on the 111h or is it something under the cutouts that is lumed?