When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

MBW/WM

lucasusaf

Yes I am a newb. I have already bought a watch from Joshua. But I keep coming across references to an MBW and WM watches but I haven't been able to find a photobuck/selection to view, or much information beyond that (without hassling luckyy--one of the apparent dealers.) Can somone please explain to me, how to get one if that good and maybe provide a rough figure.

Regards all...

CLL

Yes I am a newb. I have already bought a watch from Joshua. But I keep coming across references to an MBW and WM watches but I haven't been able to find a photobuck/selection to view, or much information beyond that (without hassling luckyy--one of the apparent dealers.) Can somone please explain to me, how to get one if that good and maybe provide a rough figure.

Regards all...

CLL

You'll have to ask luckyyy but I don't think he deals with newbies. Look around and research what you are after for a while, then he'll probably deal with you. Either that or try and trade with someone who already has a MBW.

TTK has a WBM but I'm not sure if that is related.

WM is Watchmaster and I'm not sure where he's been since the switchover to this RWG.

By the way, WM or MBW watches tend to be R*l*xes, if that's what you are after. They say that their watches are 1:1 cases and will take genuine bezels inserts, dials, bezels etc with no problems.