When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone have recent contact with Eddie Lee - My Watch is MIA

ajminla

I am not getting any response to emails or PMs to Eddie Lee regarding a scratched Panerai Ferrari Chrono that I had to return to him for a replacement because it arrived that way. Now I am a little PO'd as don't even have the damaged one. Anyone have any leads for another email address to reach him? I would expect him to at least get back to me as he has been good on past purchases. Plz PM with any info.

I am happy to report that I got the watch today! It came with a rubber strap rather than the leather strap (as the prior one) but I guess that is okay. Andrew

what is the best way to get in touch with Eddie Lee? what is his email? thanks

I am happy to report that I got the watch today! It came with a rubber strap rather than the leather strap (as the prior one) but I guess that is okay. Andrew

Damn , these guys (CHN) do completely ignore what QC is and what it means "I want to receive what I paid for".

The results of dropshipping I guess......

Glad that you got your watch back.

It is definitely hit and miss regardless of the dealer - I have purchased from several. The issue appears to be getting a respectable dealer who will work with you when there is a problem. Because there is really little protection for us otherwise.

Damn , these guys (CHN) do completely ignore what QC is and what it means "I want to receive what I paid for".

The results of dropshipping I guess......

Glad that you got your watch back.