When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

She loves the cushion shaped model

trinsic

I have in my hands or rather life...a very special lady and she loves the design of the Panerai Radiomir & Luminor. Have i stumbled upon a rare find or what we call the holy grail. A lady who loves this love/hate brand! I think i'll get her a gen radiomir for her birthday! I just had to post this here! Hope you guys are in the same position as I am. It can be hard to find such a girl who shares such an interest! Any of you care sharing if you have such a lady in your lives? :p

yeesss some kinky wrist shots ;) cnograts, not everyones lady is as Yours :)

mine do like my hobby but she is totally bored now with it as I used to talk too much about it :D I told her "none of my mates share my hobby so I have to tell You my thoughts about it". Se used to listen patiently, now... well :D not so carefully :p

The pics will take time. Currently, I don't have any PAMs left. Hell! I've no more reps with me right now except for a FUBAR omega speedmaster which is beyond repair. Think Davidsen might be receiving an order for a PAM111 soon as I make up my mind. Hmmm...actually, I'm looking at getting for her a rep PAM183 just to see if she truely likes it on her wrist. I only showed photos and she was immediately attracted to them! She loves brown straps...

Ha ditto! Mrs Baltic nabbed my 183 :black_eye:

It seems that those ladies that love the panerai brand dig radiomirs and in this case 183s. Perhaps the curvaceous nature of the watch appeals to them and it's different from all the round and square shaped models. I examined her wrist and i think it measures 5 inches. Don't know if it will look ridiculous on her.

The Rad's definitely sit better on a smaller wrist. Start a woman on one of the 40mm Rads. Next thing you know - the Fiddy. :lol: I wouldn't try a 47mm PVD on her though. ;)

Yes. I was considering a 40mm Rad. Would be much better looking on a female wrist. :p

Don't know if they have those smaller sized reps made just for the females eventhough they don't exist in gens.