When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I am now a Breitling fan!

Corgi

I really wanted a reliable chronograph with 3-6-9 dial configuration that could substitute for a Daytona which I constantly lusted after. Unfortunately, the constant worry of having a defective Daytona arrive at my doorstop influenced me to look elsewhere. My choice here was purely based on movement reliability instead of what I truly wanted - but the risky decision payed off, big time. The Breitling Navitimer took the helm, and exceeded my expectations in absolutely every department. Accuracy, appearance, quality of build - all are very respectable. The funny thing is, after owning it, I no longer want a Daytona - and instead another Breitling! This is surprising to me, because I really didn't think it could out-do the 'bling factor' of the TT daytona I wanted. All I can say is that it's mirror-like finish is so shiny, that on a sunny day, it glows like a beautiful horological orb.

Let the pictures speak for themselves.

251025-7592.jpg

251025-7593.jpg

251025-7594.jpg

251025-7595.jpg

I bought the piece from Joshua, and it is perfect in every way. If you are looking for a Breitling, I would definitely recommend him!