When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Springbars for Fiddy?

juyaku

Help me find some springbars for my Fiddy. I have a 26/26 strap and a good buckle that I'd like to keep. I will probably not need replacement tubes also unless that is required for some reason when switching from screw to springbars. Please help! I've checked here, the bay, Jules Borel, etc.... HELP! :)

i'm a little confused...do you need a springbar for a 26mm buckle, or are you looking for 26mm springbars for the watch case (are the threads in your case stripped?) river sells 26mm springbars for the watch case with faux screw heads; not sure if this is what you're talking about....

deltatahoe

Besides of River, there's also an ebay seller you may want to have a look:

http://cgi.ebay.com/26mm-Spring-Bars-For-P...1QQcmdZViewItem

note that river's prices are significantly cheaper than the ebay seller sssurfer listed....

Yes. It's just that River does not want to sell to my country... :(

@sssurfer, that's really odd...he must have had lots of customs troubles w/ your country...

Really.

And he's not the only one... even some ebay sellers are beginning to exclude my country from those they are willing to deliver to...

And the worst part is that I even suspect it's not because my customs are too efficient, but because they (and my postal service that is joined with them) are so inefficient to loose packages or to delay the delivering for months...

Apologies for this little hijacking the thread. Rant mode off now.