When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What do our collectors wear

pv007

Yes it was for about our dealxx collectors.

I'm sure that Andrew wears classy watch such as Rolex Vintage

Sash I think is more a sport's guy wearing HBB or PAM

hehe

i have posted the same thread while ago...i was interested in knowing...but got 0 replies from dealers...

suppose they are wear multi complication gens and tourbillons and limited editions....they are filty rich!...

TTK wear the PP SkyMoon Tourbillon gen...he just posted a rep of it for sale for us mortals.... :lol:

ha-ha-ha...just kidding...

suppose they have collections of the best reps..and from time to time they wear them just like we do...and for sure they have some nice gens as well...

It could be nice if they can play the game and tell us what they wear...

I know that making money is important for them but sometime a small blink from them here would be highly appreciated

hehe

but if they are wearing Festina...lol

let me start the ball rolling..

most of the time, i dont wear a watch.. could be a professional sickness where you stare at watches almost everyday...

i do owned 2 replica and if i am wearing a watch, it will be this two..

my all time favourite.. LV

251770-7339.jpg

or my next favourite... pam111

251770-7340.gif

and just in case you are wondering.. the only genuine watch i have.. its a CASIO G SHOCK.. :)

cheers

sash...that is very interesting...i understand that selling watches is biz...but i have always supposed that the big love for watches have brought you into this biz...and you have to know something about watches if you wanna sell them...i suppose you have knowlege about watches...so i am a little bit surpriesed that you have "only" the watches you have mentioned...

Ubi, LOVE the AP. Where might I find one? You can PM me...

That AP jumbo is supposedly still in production by MBW. We could ask TTK to arrange a group buy maybe?

I'd love one and missed all previous opportunities to get that lovely watch. I was always on the fence due to the gold screws.

-bosk

Ubi, LOVE the AP. Where might I find one? You can PM me...

Antonio- This is the MBK/MBW/TW Best Royal Oak. You may want to check with the usual suspects who have access to MBW pieces as they can probably sort one out for you ;)

...I'd love one and missed all previous opportunities to get that lovely watch. I was always on the fence due to the gold screws.

If I may take this thread slightly off topic... The gold screws on this watch are really not so apparent in everyday situ. Glancing at the watch thoughout my work day in different environments, I honestly don't even notice them; depending on what they're reflecting, they can sometimes even appear to be silver with a warm glow to them. Hard to describe. Anyways... Don't let this small detail keep you from getting one of these fine watches! And... If it really bothers you, you can have them plated with WG...

:)

I betcha Josh wears a Timex or something like it...

You gotta stay inconspicuous!

FYI, Josh wears a CORUM Bubble (The Chinese 12 Auspicious animals one) or his Hublot Ceramic Big Bang.. =P

I am wearing mostly my Breitling SuperOcean Black Dial OR Chopard Gran Turismo XL White Dial. For Genuines, I am selling all of them off.

On the list still for sale:

Gen Rolex YM (16622)

Gen Sub (16610)

IWC Da Vinci Complications (Old version in SS)

Gen Exp 2 (Black Dial)

Gen Rolex FG DJ (Mid Size)

Going broke...thats why selling all of them off and wear a rep.. LOL

sash...that is very interesting...i understand that selling watches is biz...but i have always supposed that the big love for watches have brought you into this biz...and you have to know something about watches if you wanna sell them...i suppose you have knowlege about watches...so i am a little bit surpriesed that you have "only" the watches you have mentioned...

dont misunderstand me.. i love watches.. just that i can only afford 2 that i like.... :)

not every dealer is making loads of $$$

cheers

FYI, Josh wears a CORUM Bubble (The Chinese 12 Auspicious animals one) or his Hublot Ceramic Big Bang.. =P

I am wearing mostly my Breitling SuperOcean Black Dial OR Chopard Gran Turismo XL White Dial. For Genuines, I am selling all of them off.

On the list still for sale:

Gen Rolex YM (16622)

Gen Sub (16610)

IWC Da Vinci Complications (Old version in SS)

Gen Exp 2 (Black Dial)

Gen Rolex FG DJ (Mid Size)

Going broke...thats why selling all of them off and wear a rep.. LOL

maybe the reason for selling your gens is that more and more "super reps" are coming out?...that's more to beleive than that you are going to bankrupt!...