When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

No support for the forum?

We need to understand something here.....why new members dont help this place??

I will tell you why....because they use the pm buton to help only them selfs!!!!

They have time and brains and money to pm with questions like "where can i find this?" "how much is this?"

"help me with this" etc...etc... and then when it comes to spend a litle $ for one year support they are nowhere!!!

Please try to help this place...and spend some money....all these info worth to spend some $ for it.

And try to be polite when you ask something with pm...

Its realy nice and helpfull to be a VIP member.

ps:these are also for old members,that they are not VIP....

This place gave all of us the oportunity to find a realy nice hobby...lets keep it that way!!

We need to understand something here.....why new members dont help this place??

I will tell you why....because they use the pm buton to help only them selfs!!!!

They have time and brains and money to pm with questions like "where can i find this?" "how much is this?"

"help me with this" etc...etc... and then when it comes to spend a litle $ for one year support they are nowhere!!!

Please try to help this place...and spend some money....all these info worth to spend some $ for it.

And try to be polite when you ask something with pm...

Its realy nice and helpfull to be a VIP member.

ps:these are also for old members,that they are not VIP....

This place gave all of us the oportunity to find a realy nice hobby...lets keep it that way!!

This is why i am getting burrned out on this forum, someone always seems to be f&@king complaining about something!

Not commenting on wether the complaint is right or wrong, justified or not..its just that I am just tired of hearing it....