When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Thinking about getting a 111h from Silix....

Guest oBMTo

Guest oBMTo

How acceptable would the watch be without any modifications? I want to keep costs as low as possible so I will also be sticking with the stock strap and mineral glass. Although I might splurge on the sapphire....

^ exactly :) nobody knows panerai

all my friends now know it for sure, but only since I wear one. Never heard about one before :lol:

Cheap Pam is a good for start, you cannot tell if you would either love it or hate it :) That mineral glass isnt that delicate at all, its someway hardered and not so easy to scratch. Believe me, I have one for about a year, and only one serious scratch which my local watchsmith cleared out with a wax polishing paste in few seconds.

Its a good for daily beater, you wont be as much afraid about it as you would if it was 4 times more expensive.

Cheers

40-50$ range is good for a strap headed to an inexpensive watch (sometimes to more expensive watches too), and it will make your watch look 100% better.

Guest oBMTo

So I am getting a PAM 111H from river and will also be getting a new strap. The one linked above will work with this watch right?

Also, can anyone suggest any more black straps under $50?

How acceptable would the watch be without any modifications? I want to keep costs as low as possible so I will also be sticking with the stock strap and mineral glass. Although I might splurge on the sapphire....
yeh ... pubus is right,... i ran into a doctor at a juice bar and he had on a gen. titanium 199 submersible ... i had the 127 fiddy on and he didn't know what it was (model)...and he said he was a collector ... i said i was too LOL. ... did not tell him a collector of REPS ... plus he said he got it for only 2000 usd .... said he has a contact in LA Beverly Hills ...gotta find out where cause he was wearing the 2004 commemorative edition titanium submersible ... it was Genuine .. or his guy has really good date wheels... HA,HA