When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pics of my Pam Daylight and Pam 192

viper

Hi All,

Just wanted to share these 2 Pams of mine, bought in 2005, apart from some minor issues, such as the asian 7750 12hr indicator acting up, and the Ti on the Pam lug ends being scratched and having worn threads, they are still nice additions to my rep collection. Will post more pics of my other Pam reps and mods soon (Pam 112h in PVD case).

Thanks for looking!

Edited by viper

Hi All,

Just wanted to share these 2 Pams of mine, bought in 2005, apart from some minor issues, such as the asian 7750 12hr indicator acting up, and the Ti on the Pam lug ends being scratched and having worn threads, they are still nice additions to my rep collection. Will post more pics of my other Pam reps and mods soon (Pam 112h in PVD case).

Thanks for looking!

Nice watches ^^

Just wondering though (regarding your last comment) -

Why put a 112H dial into a PVD case? Why not a 112E (or F, or G) dial? (I should also add closed caseback) The Latter option would make it a Pam 009BL, vs. 112H dial would make it a fantasy watch (I don't doubt that it'll look amazing though ;))

Nice watches ^^

Just wondering though (regarding your last comment) -

Why put a 112H dial into a PVD case? Why not a 112E (or F, or G) dial? (I should also add closed caseback) The Latter option would make it a Pam 009BL, vs. 112H dial would make it a fantasy watch (I don't doubt that it'll look amazing though ;))

Thanks for the comment, I happened to view some pics of the 2006 SIHH last year, and there it was, on display, a 112H in pvd or ceramic, and I liked the look of a sandwich dial in pvd, and so found a 005 pvd case with closed caseback (the one with the Ltd Edn numbers) and did the switch, its currently on the rubber strap, still deciding whether or not to put it on brown or black leather strap.

No doubt they did not release that particular model this year, I felt it was fun to personalise my Pams! Been collecting for the past few years with the advent of higher quality reps, and I only chanced upon this forum and joined a few months back!

Edited by viper