When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

FA Jones vs. Railmaster XXL

dariusp

Help me fellow watch enthusiasts. I'm torn between the FA Jones with Black numbers or the Railmaster XXL. Help me make a choice please! Weigh in with your opinions on both.

I would go with the railmaster, because i like them, thats all. FA Jones if you plan to wear with a suit to smarter affairs but the raily for smart casual to smart. Its good enough for Pierce Brosnan!

Two completely different watches in terms of size. If you like the bigger watch then the XXL is way cool. Also, a more rugged look. The Jones has more of a classy, dressy look.

Also, there is so much square footage of lume space on the XXL it glows pretty good.

Usil

What strap size do I need and who has deployant Omega buckles? Dealers here or eBay?

Mine came with the rep Omega Deployant buckle which was OK but not great. The Lug size is 24Mm and the deployant end is 18MM so it is a weird strap size to find. I had Banda make up a honey gator you see in my post.

Yeah, he posted that on RWI in my other post, but I don't know if it was the Breitling strap or the Pam strap. Acetimer on ebay has some and I think I'll get one from them. It still says 24/22 and it has a deployant clasp on it already.