When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone familiar with this guy?

Frontin

A buddy of mine has been trying to get me to order something from this guy. He's ordered (4) watches so far; 3 rollies and a breit.

Looks to be canal st quality IMHO. I've only seen one of his watches, a TT daytona. The large second hand sweeping if you know what I mean.............

anyway, here is the site................

http://www.denlang.com/product.asp?classId=122

Edited by Frontin

Absolutely nothing! I was just asking...............

No , no experience with him.

He is of course carrying items that our dealers dont deal with ..... but he only takes WU.

If you are ok with WU ... you can try a low price item.

Can I ask what the point of this post is.......it looks to me like a shill post......the guy's stuff is [censored]......he doesn't give any pricing.....even if you click on the order button.......why on earth would anyone throw their money into the ether by ordering from a site like this........duh...!

REEEEEELLLLLAAAAXXXXXXXXX DUDE!!!!!!!

Damn...........

Can I ask what the point of this post is.......it looks to me like a shill post......the guy's stuff is [censored]......he doesn't give any pricing.....even if you click on the order button.......why on earth would anyone throw their money into the ether by ordering from a site like this........duh...!

So, along comes yet another newbie, he's trying to find some info about denlang DOT com, so he searches here, and at other rep sites, for info about it.

1. He finds out that nobody's heard of denlang.

2. Experienced rep collectors here can spot the lack of quality.

3. He should stick to the trusted dealers.

It all adds to the archives, and searches by newbies will turn up this thread, and save somebody some cash, and get them a nice watch for doing their homework.

I personally like these, "Anybody bought from these guys", posts. Lets me see what could have been for my first purchase, but luckily was not.

Donny