When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Family collection of twelve Panerai's ...

wheaton26

i recently visited my family back in canada and we put our panerai collection together. here's what we have ... a 048, 049, 050, 091, 098, 113, 165, 220, 183g, 183g, 183h & 183h (don't ask). it is a mix of oem and faux-em. can you tell the difference?

255915-6514.jpg255915-6515.jpg255915-6516.jpg

thanks for looking and all the best!

lol, here is the story of the four black seals. the 183g was what first drew my father to panerai and was also one of his first reps. after owning it for a while, he decided on an 098 for his first genuine. about a year later i was able to get him a great deal on a brand new genuine 183h. after getting the 183h he simply wanted to compare it with the rep so he went ahead and bought one of those. that gives him three 183's. the other 183g i received in a trade and is from my personal collection. we both own some genuine watches now and will eventually be selling off some of our rep collection. i am only into panerai's but my fathers total collection is pretty sick. i'll try to get some more pictures the next time i visit ... he has a little bit of everything!

p.s. estaban was right about the genuine 091 (1st row, 4th over). and after my explanation above you now know that the 098 (2nd row, 1st one) and 183h (3rd row, 4th over) are also genuine. that leaves one more genuine in the group and that is the 220 (2nd row, 4th over) owned by my brother. all the best.