When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What the **** am I gonna do?

maxmsu

Oh man, that really sucks, and he was planning on retiring soon too. I hope it works out OK for him.

I can certainly understand not putting the word "replica" on a paypal payment, but what other precautions do we need to take on this board when we inquire about a product and use other email communications?

If we tell you, they're no longer precautions. :D

It's like if we say "and to avoid customs, write chocolate watch on the docket", the cat is out of the bag and we can no longer tell people to put chocolate watch on the customs form. :whistling:

ps. Don't PM me for how to do it, just follow your common sense. There are no guidelines available.

I told many times people that things are changing and I don't understand why collector don't use safest method to send package...

If the police came at his home he will be off for a long time - they will certainly place him in jail for 48h-56h maybe more (depending of the country) in order to have the name of the big men.

They won't attack customers, don't worry, they want to catch the big boss building thousand and thousand of reps...

For the rest, yes it should be nice deleting each time the emails from collector as welll as collectors deleting customers email each time the deal is done...

The problem is these problems are going to increase, I have some good infos about it, new "fake" international police (don't know the name in english, sorry) taking care of this, is currently asking a lot of questions everywhere...you can trust on me when I say this... And they are helped by the industries such as Cartxxx who spent Million Euros to stop this cartel...

I think it's time, to manage this change...

From my experience a very nice and reliable guy.

But there may be more involved than simply peddling a few rep watches over the Internet.

There has been talk for some time about his retirement, yet he continued to post new offerings -- and even added a tag line to some of his posts that he needed to raise cash.

I wish him well.

I think it's clear by now that it's all Bush's fault.

100% correct!!! The US government has been putting preasure on the asian countries to clean up their act in regards to intellectual property. I would venture to guess this is part of a sweep aimed at keeping diplomatic relations with the US positive. I'm sure the government over there could really give a [censored], but they have to throw Bush a bone until it blows over. Just like in the HBO series "The Wire". They had to show "dope on the table"..........................

100% correct!!! The US government has been putting preasure on the asian countries to clean up their act in regards to intellectual property. I would venture to guess this is part of a sweep aimed at keeping diplomatic relations with the US positive. I'm sure the government over there could really give a [censored], but they have to throw Bush a bone until it blows over. Just like in the HBO series "The Wire". They had to show "dope on the table"..........................

LOL I Really hope your joking.

BE CAUTION GUYS!!! I WAS CONTACTED BY THE LOCAL POLICE DEPARTMENT!! FUTURE INVESTIGATION WILL BE CONDUCTED... THIS THREAD AND EVERYBODY ON THIS BOARD IS BEING MONITORED!!!

:rolleyes: haha, just kidding, gotcha

I think you guys have already figured out who that is... however, I don't think that was dead serious, if it was, he wouldn't be able to write emails after that happened, and just received another email from him stating don't worry, a new replacement will be sent out as promissed... so I assume this is just a regular "routine" daily PD work. If it was seriouse, he would've already posted it under his section...

Everything will be ok, I hope. :whistling:

Okay I think I 'll to clean up a little bit this thread as I"'m sure our friend who posted this is really scared about the situation as well as the other collector...

You won't probably have any problem right now with Police as it cost a lot of en and money to do this. If so, this is only because that you could give them some info about their investigation.

Secondly, be sure that this board is monitored ... the only thing I'm not sure is the date when they will stop everything. But be sure that it will start by the factories. Indeed if they want to catch the thing they , they still remain hidden from all of us.

Thats why I repeat again and again, EU just order your things from EU and that's IT or do it SAFELY. and god sake order 2 watches maximum no more or split your order. This should be PM and said like that on the board... but anyway if it could help out

For the rest of tyhe world, I don't have info about custom, sorry...

of course... this side will be monitoring. OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

pp has frozen ALL my accounts yesterday, because i have offer here my pil*t w*tch????

i have never sell reps and my watches are 100% genuine. NOTHING on it is a rep or made in asia. But they told me i shouldn

Problem is that all those scammers which are still making money from poor people are still Online and don't hae any problem to make money.

Why ? Because they use to many tricks such as different server following a lot of different path in the web... those are real big gangster stealing credit card and those are ok, no one bother them.

Here the problem is that the board is opened for everyone and it's a real Bible for all those poeple from Swiss association and all people from paypal,...

Don't really how that could be fixed... but I don't think it's going to become easier with year passing...

:(...sad sad...

Doh, I ordered a PAM 111H from him on the 29th. Do I have anything to worry about?

Yes, you do. :whistling:

First rule... beat somes @ss the first day so that you can show people your tough...

Second rule... if you drop the soap in the shower... let it go.. Don't reach for it.

Thirdly... Let us all know where you'll be doing your time so anyone close can come on visiting day for a GTG. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

In all seriousness... nah. I do seriously hope all is well with our collector friend. He is a stand up fellow. :wounded1:

But, if you do have anything to worry about, re-read the above rules and pay special attention to rule 2. :victory:

• 2 weeks later...