When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Help finding IWC parts?

Guest overboosted

Guest overboosted

Any chance of being able to buy a Gen IWC strap and deployant to go on my new Mark XV from Josh. Its a beautiful watch, but would love to get a nice gen strap to complete it. Is this as hard as getting Rolex parts?

They do come up for auction from time to time. IWC parts are hard to come by. It may be months before you find what you are looking for - but it will show up at some point. I have seen what you are looking for over the past few years.

Arrrgh, the agony of the wait. Frustrating indeed!

They do come up for auction from time to time. IWC parts are hard to come by. It may be months before you find what you are looking for - but it will show up at some point. I have seen what you are looking for over the past few years.

Arrrgh, the agony of the wait. Frustrating indeed!

Aside from Rolex and aftermarket Panerai--parts that fit high end watches are hard to come by on ebay but they do show up. I bought a lot of 6 muller crowns over a year ago and have seen none before or since. I also saw a big pilot crown once. Keep looking.

Another way to go might be to source an OEM deployant clasp from an AD and then find a high quality strap that fits from one of the better strap dealers, whose straps often excede OEM quality. I'm a big fan of HM-Watchband straps, which I think are of higher quality than most OEM straps (but are way pricey).