When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Synchronicity in Black

Guest TTK

"OHH THOSE BELL AND ROSS WATCHES ARE SOOOOO TASTELESS, ONLY A F4GG0T WOULD WEAR THEM!!!"

what kind of cheap 4rse mp3 player is that? did you get that while playing trick or treat or what?

and btw. wtf is color sound? you probably have to be a mensa braniac to see soundwaves in color, no? (or colour as you fish&chips spell it)

Hello slay, lovely day today isn't it, you will be pleased to note that you have managed to get your warn meter adjusted.

Now back off before you get a weeks time out.

Ken

I guess The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right time, but also to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment ;)

oh my god, I almost didnt do it, I ALMOST didnt do it, I thought "is this in bad taste?" but you know what, I went for it, I went for it and I'm so glad I did... ohhh worth it, totally worth it!

Me goes to sleep now!

"OHH THOSE BELL AND ROSS WATCHES ARE SOOOOO TASTELESS, ONLY A F4GG0T WOULD WEAR THEM!!!"
Well Trevor......you would know ...wouldn't ya....we've seen your taste in watches.....believe me....it's not a pretty sight....!

what kind of cheap 4rse mp3 player is that? did you get that while playing trick or treat or what?

You're right at the cutting edge of.....not sure what..certainly not technology.....but a good guess would be stupidity.....that cheap 4rse player will pisss all over any Ipod....just the way I pisss all over you....which is just the way you like it.....'cos you being an Ethel Merman...are right into it.

The I Audio...60gb ........will play ANY file or codec....DivX / MP3 /MPEG4 / Xvid / WMV9 / OGG Vorbis / FLACC....anything.....has a built in scheduler for recording direct from TV...will record from any source from analog LP to DVD....displays photos......has an FM radio with instant record ......voice recorder.....reads MS documents.....and plays video with subtitles....plus remote control ..18 hours audio playback and 10 hours video......but of course you being a small person with commensurate small brain....probably can't see past Ipod.....go look jere and educate yourself......!

I-Audio

and btw. wtf is color sound? you probably have to be a mensa braniac to see soundwaves in color, no? (or colour as you fish&chips spell it)

Well I am a Mensa braniac.....that's why I can see colour sound and you can't....being a dumbass ape....still shitting in your own nest.....I'm not a fish and chipper....BTW......and yes it's spelt colour....how does it feel having a language that isn't recognised anywhere but Germany........even the Germans that come to Thailand have to learn to speak English to communicate with Thais....who all learn English at school...and NOT one word of German.....:LOL

Edited by TTK

I'll let you two slug it out. I'll be back in a minute (gotta get some popcorn). The shark has tasted blood in the water. There is no way out!

BTW-I really like the B&R. If only the orange special edition had lume like the gen. Get on this Neil!

I wouldn't stress too much about people who don't know anything about iAudio. Their numbers are far too great to get stressed about one person's clearly uninformed comments. For those who care, iAudio X5 is one of the finest, cleanest sounding MP3 players one can buy. Ipods are superior in looks and user interface - that's about it. In end, the sound is what counts.

Neil, get your self a set of these and a quality headphone amp and really get the most out of your X5:

258887-5852.jpg

@Leitz....my Etymotics...do just fine.....as do my Panasonic RP HC300 noise cancellers......and then theres my BES bluetooth phones.....I've tried many phones.....with the X5 you don't need any amp......!

I have a 60gb X5 and an I-Audio A2....60gb.....plus a 60gb Ipod......I've tried most players.....from Archos to Zen...and found that the I-Audio players are the best.....sound quality is fantastic.....and the features are phenomenal......!

BTW....I don't agree with your assertion that the Ipod is superior in either looks or useability.....if you've picked up an X5 and felt that beautiful solid hammer finish casework....the Ipod looks cheap tacky and unsubstantial......same with the A2....it just walks all over Ipod.....and the GUI......I had a competition with a buddy here.....testing speed of selection of music tracks / video etc etc....between the 60gb Ipod and the A2....I was able to access the menus / features /music much quicker than he could on the Ipod...and...yes..... he's a seasoned Ipod user.....!

Edited by TTK

I agree. The X5 on-board amp is quite good, likely the best for onboard amps in MP3's. Also, can't argue with you on Etymotics. I've tried those and the Vmoda Vibes IEM's, but prefer the 'open air' sound of the Grado's.

Ipods can sound decent when amplifying the line-out - it's a world of difference compared with the crap sound from the headphone out.

I wouldn't stress too much about people who don't know anything about iAudio. Their numbers are far too great to get stressed about one person's clearly uninformed comments. For those who care, iAudio X5 is one of the finest, cleanest sounding MP3 players one can buy. Ipods are superior in looks and user interface - that's about it. In end, the sound is what counts.

Neil, get your self a set of these and a quality headphone amp and really get the most out of your X5:

258943-5845.jpg

Grado 325's with a Grado Headphone amp here. I'm a real nut because I prefer vinyl and use a Grado Prestige Gold on my Marantz TT

LMAO......I'm still using Jecklin Floats.......and there ain't no way nobody's taking a photo of me with them on......my wife used to say I looked like a refugee from a Cat scan session......but they sound wonderful......also have an old set of Grado's from late 70's ...wooden...can't remember the model no....!

Here's a photo of the Floats.......and no.......it ain't me....but now that I've seen them on someone else....I think I'll sell them.......:lol:

post-288-1181100685_thumb.jpg