When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What are we doing? Gen Steelfish are $1300!

Shabber

When I graduate, my father was going to buy me a gen something because that's what I want as a gift (well either that or, oddly enough, a Tempurpedic mattress).

Don't buy a Tempurpedic! Too expensive, get the Rep at Costco for 1/3 the price. Here's a link

I bought one it's great! I never wake up with a sore back anymore. The thing comes in a vacuum packed bag that weighs a ton.

Reps are like marijuana. They eventually lead to the real thing. :winkiss:

I like my orange PO so much that one day when I have extra money I'm going to buy a used Gen.

And since this is a Breitling forum, I have to say that I don't like the look of Breitling at all. Part of that is I've seen too many cheap reps of the real thing for so long that when I finally saw a Gen, it looked like a ....well... a cheap rep. The bezel is just so ..overly-adorned. :yuk: Just my 2 yuan's worth.

Don't buy a Tempurpedic! Too expensive, get the Rep at Costco for 1/3 the price. Here's a link

I bought one it's great! I never wake up with a sore back anymore. The thing comes in a vacuum packed bag that weighs a ton.

Reps are like marijuana. They eventually lead to the real thing. :winkiss:

lol Thanks.

I was actually looking into the Bergad Isoform as a cheaper alternative which has gotten very good reviews on many sites.

Sorry to go OT but thought I'd reply. My sis has a Tempurpedic though and I slept on it for a few weeks recently and it was absolutely awesome so not just going on the hype. There is a difference.