When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My Beautiful Ultimate Pt Lv :)

cony212

This is a real beauty...One of the best, if not the best, standard Subs available. I think we may have answered the question of who has the best standard ETA Sub!

29369-217.jpg

29369-218.jpg

29369-219.jpg

29369-220.jpg

A nice black & white photo :)

29369-221.jpg

Yes! I finally have a bezel protector! :p

29369-222.jpg

The CG's:

29369-223.jpg

29369-224.jpg

Has a gold ETA workhorse inside, I prefer the gold over the nickle simply because it looks nicer :p

29369-225.jpg

29369-226.jpg

My little LV pocket watch :) (hands will be replaced with regular sub hands once I get the right size)

29369-227.jpg

And here is a comparisen of your avarage canal st. rep...big difference don't you think?

29369-228.jpg

29369-229.jpg

Many thanks to all those who participated in the "TTK photo challange" over on RWGII, I have learned a LOT from that.

This is a real beauty...One of the best, if not the best, standard Subs available. I think we may have answered the question of who has the best standard ETA Sub!

It's a nice Sub, that's for sure. Precious Tim does the do. I'm still waiting for my TTK Cheap-ass Nubmariner to die so I can justify an Ultimate LV, but it just keeps going.

It's a nice Sub, that's for sure. Precious Tim does the do. I'm still waiting for my TTK Cheap-ass Nubmariner to die so I can justify an Ultimate LV, but it just keeps going.

Lovely lovely sub...looks like PT is the way to go! I have my eye on the Black Sub ETA Nickel.

Jon

Pug - You're gonna have that black Sub on your wrist for a very long time :p although they are cheap, those plain asian movements last for years! Too bad we can't say the same about the Asian 7750 :( that ugly duckling in your sig is a beauty even if it doesn't tick...

• 4 months later...