When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pam 92 7750b1 movement

got-it

My arktos sounds like there's a lot of rattling going on inside. When I move the watch I can hearing a bunch of stuff moving and rattling loudly. The thing is, I have other reps, and they don't sound like this. This is my first 7750.

It keeps time and the dates change normal.

Had this with my 196 but it seems a lot quieter now or it could just be that I am used to it, though some 7750's are a lot louder then others as I found out when I picked up two more 196's for friends. Any chance you can post some pics of your 92 pls ? Am curious to see how the bezel is compared to the asian version

Had this with my 196 but it seems a lot quieter now or it could just be that I am used to it, though some 7750's are a lot louder then others as I found out when I picked up two more 196's for friends. Any chance you can post some pics of your 92 pls ? Am curious to see how the bezel is compared to the asian version

Some nice pis over there at TRC:

http://www.replicacollector.com/members/in...showtopic=22130

My arktos sounds like there's a lot of rattling going on inside. When I move the watch I can hearing a bunch of stuff moving and rattling loudly. The thing is, I have other reps, and they don't sound like this. This is my first 7750.

It keeps time and the dates change normal.

It is sometimes the case that the rotor has been slightly bent down and is just touching either the movt or the spacer ring making it a bit more noisy than it should be. They are not the quietest of movts but it should not be very obviously loud. I had this with one of my 2893's - easily fixed.