When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM reference table

sssurfer

Ok: to anyone who cares, the latest version of my PAM reference table.

Many bugs fixed.

2006 and 2007 models added.

As always, everyone is welcome for mods and corrections.

Especially thanks to wheaton26 for providing some OP and BB numbers.

Edit: now v3.01 with a nice improvement suggested by wheaton26 again -- upper panels (legends) are made fixed so that they stay visible when you scroll through the rows.

Edit Dec 6th 2007: table removed due to this thread.

My apologies to anyone who might need it.

Ok: to anyone who cares, the latest version of my PAM reference table.

Many bugs fixed.

2006 and 2007 models added.

As always, everyone is welcome for mods and corrections.

Especially thanks to wheaton26 for providing some OP and BB numbers.

thank you ...sssufer ; wheaton ... mahalo for all your work ...WOW ... invaluble information ... that was alot of time involved !!!!!!!!!!!!!

not a problem buddy! thank you for taking the time to do this for the benefit of everyone. all the best.

Hey Thanks for doing this. I'm looking to buy a PAM and this will help. I added some data lists to the columns for filtering. It helps if you want to narrow down your search, i.e. If you are looking for a 44mm with black dial, polished bezel, you can filter the columns. You should add this to your next version! Also there is some contradictory information, like 200, 238, 251 with regard to the description and the info on the table. Just have a look through. Thanks again for getting all this together!

Thanks all for your kind words!

I added some data lists to the columns for filtering. It helps if you want to narrow down your search, i.e. If you are looking for a 44mm with black dial, polished bezel, you can filter the columns. You should add this to your next version!
Thanks for the suggestion... Would you give me some more detail on how it is done? I am no great Excel user.

Also there is some contradictory information, like 200, 238, 251 with regard to the description and the info on the table. Just have a look through.
I had a look but was unable to find contradictions on the said models. Please can you point out them?

guess something is wrong for me but i can't download the attachment... Could you please repost it?

Maybe it was because I was reposting it exactly while you were trying to download.

Does it work now?

• 5 months later...

Thanks again everyone for your kind words and appreciation.

A special thanks to Bearcat who kindly provided some BB/PB numbers for the next release.

This reminded me to work on it. Hope to post it soon.