When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Who is the fastest shipper?

Jawo

I have ordered many reps between Joshua and Andrew. I wanted to try and stick to one over the other in order to negotiate better deals. I bought 2 watches from both Andrew and Joshua last Thursday to see who would get the watches out quicker. The results? Joshua's watches arrived today. Unbelievably quick. Andrew's? Stuck in China still and haven't been shipped. It looks like Joshua will be getting more of my business.

Joshua once got me a watch in five days (that's to Canada)

Joshua also once got me a watch in three weeks, same location, same shipping company.

Both always arrived safe & sound and out of about a dozen purchased so far, none have had customs issues.

I find its really hit or miss, but Joshua is my preferred dealer.

Both are excellent dealers with similar inventory and prices. For what it's worth, I ordered a Chanel J-12 for my wife from Andrew on June 6 and received delivery in the US on June 12-the delivery yet from him. I usually order from Andrew, because I don't have the patience to wait on Josh's slow website.

I ordered one from Josh and Andrew on the same day and they both arrived on the same day, about a week later..

I've waited up to 6 weeks for one to arrive from another dealer....Not bad. I think sometimes I am lucky if anything with hands and a dial arrives these days. 263932-4901.gif

Both are excellent dealers with similar inventory and prices. For what it's worth, I ordered a Chanel J-12 for my wife from Andrew on June 6 and received delivery in the US on June 12-the delivery yet from him. I usually order from Andrew, because I don't have the patience to wait on Josh's slow website.

Ditto that!! Joshua's site is painfully slow. It's like browsing with a 56K modem all over again :whistling: