When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The Rose Gold Big Bang is out!

jfreeman420

I know everyone is tired of the HBB talk, but the one I have been waiting for is here. It is on King's website. She doesn't post prices but I sent off an email to find out. It looks really good. Ceramic bezel and they even got the black clasp right. It doesn't have the proper gold markings or model number on the back, but I can live with that.

The only thing I am worried about is the price. If the black magic is over $700 how much is this going to be? This is one I am waiting for but I don't know if I can bring myself to spend more than $700 on a replica with an unreliable movement.

If I do well at the poker table this week I wil take the plunge.

Wish me luck. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

best of luck jfreeman :victory:

even though i just gamble occasionally, i've definintely begun thinking about gambling winnings in terms of watches since i've started collecting reps (ie. if i am ever up $340, i will stop and treat myself to a breitling steelfish superocean :g:)

when will the madness stop? :blink:

deltatahoe

Wow.. this looks great. Does anyone have any pictures of hte Bag Bang alongside a few other familiar watches, eg any Pam, AP Offshore, Bentley etc.

Its tough to tell from the current pictures exactly how big it really is.

if i am ever up $340, i will stop and treat myself to a breitling steelfish superocean
Cmon, that's only one hand....... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

But how long for the ROSE GOLD Bracelet ?!! When ?!! We definitly need it !

I have asked several dealers about this as well. They informed me it won't be made. Too expensive. I don't know why. Just some gold plated parts with plastic inserts. Don't have to make them ceramic. Seems easy to me.

I have asked several dealers about this as well. They informed me it won't be made. Too expensive. I don't know why. Just some gold plated parts with plastic inserts. Don't have to make them ceramic. Seems easy to me.

They could even do the Stainless Steel one. It could be less expensive or they could just build the bracelet for people. Only the bracelet for those who really need it and could spend some money on it