When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

After reading all the threads about AP ROO......

panghk

After reading all the threads about the AP ROO, got up in morning, pick up my visa( pass), drove my Nissan G35straight from Hong Kong island towards the border of Hong Kong - 35 minutes.

Got the train, arrived Law Wo - 5 minutes.

Passing the custom smoothly, went to the Rep watch shop by feet - 10 minutes.

Finally got this beauty, wore it on wrist and back home.

I am lucky - as I can get the rep in person, no need to wait for shipping :whistling:

I am unlucky - as the seller in Rep watch shop treated the rep watch like [censored] - she scratched the bracelet during length adjustment. :thumbdown:

By the way, do you know is the links joined together by pin, or "screw"? - as the "screws - looking thing" cannot be driven out by screw driver.

enjoy scan :thumbsupsmileyanim:

264776-4745.jpg

264776-4746.jpg

Very nice! Must be especially nice to be able to buy a new watch in person whenever the mood strikes :)

Enjoy your new beauty!

Thanks.

That's right! This is why instant noodle alwasy tasted so good, especially when you are hungry.....

Hi,

Would you mind to tell us how much did you pay buying it directly? You know, there is this big discussion about cartel, etc... :whistling:

This would help us in future deals with ours current dealers. :victory:

Thanks,

Iuri

I paid HK dollar $2200 for this one, about US $280.

the other beneit is that I can check the watch before pay.

But I risk myself during passing the custom from china to Hong Kong - despite the risk is very low.

Hope I will not offense anyone.

Is this the swiss or Asain version...280 US..WOW good price...we should buy from you...lol

It should be the asian movement, as the movement runs not so well - the chrono second runs with a bit jerky...

But they will fix it if I brought it back to them.

Is this the swiss or Asain version...280 US..WOW good price...we should buy from you...lol

Sorry, I am not a dealer.

I was once a Gen collector, with quite number of good pieces - HBB, APROO, daytone, submariner TT, Pam 194, Pam 187, Pam 190.... But, now begin by Rep collector's life, and I may buy all them back.

Just get back all the satisfaction with the reps....