When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Best deployant?

Guest lacklusterplus

Guest lacklusterplus

I am looking for a deployant for a 24mm strapped PAM. I don't care if it does or does not have PANERAI written on it. If it does, I want it to be close to gen. If not, I will just get an unsigned one.

Any suggestions?

Are there any deployants in Ti?

as far as I know, there is no deployant in Ti, there is no 24mm Panerai written deployant buckle,

but if ya want unsigned one visit www.panatime.com, just mind that thick straps >3mm wont fit the deploant, and so the buckle side of your strap has to get its buckle end modded if it isnt ment for deployant which I assume isnt as youre looking for a 24mm deplo ;) Search the forum for V's tut about modding strap for deplo's

hope this helps

Edited by pubus

I am looking for a deployant for a 24mm strapped PAM. I don't care if it does or does not have PANERAI written on it. If it does, I want it to be close to gen. If not, I will just get an unsigned one.

Any suggestions?

Are there any deployants in Ti?

Joshua and Andrew have just the deployment .. i have one but you have to replace a pin that i broke off .. should not be too hard .. it is brushedand for a 24/22 mm

it's yours if you want it ... rather give it to someone than have it collect dust .. it has Panerai on the clasp...let me know.. pm me .. it's as genuine as the reps are...lol...

if you cn find a way to oxidize it you can match the ti case...

Edited by lanikai