When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

7753 PAM 196 back from Ziggy

baltic

The 196 was one of the first watches that attracted me to PAMs and I bought a 7750 version (old case) as one of my first reps. However I knew I should have got a 7753 as I like to have watches with the correct movements wherever possible and so my first 196 went to a new home.

Fast forward a few years and the itch for a 196 came on again strong. I noticed that one of the stalwart members (I'll not mention him unless he doesn't mind featuring) of this community had a 7753 196 in his collection. So as me Nana always said 'shy bairns get nowt' I sent a cheeky PM asking if he ever wanted to part with it to let me know. Following some busy PM conversations we agreed on a deal and it was mine!

Next step off to the Zigg meister for some Lume action. Thanks again The Zigmeister for a flawless transaction and another top quality piece of work, you're a credit to this board.

This lovely piece returned this week and I fitted some new shoes, a BOB XL black 24x24 croc with brushed Pre-V buckle.

Here's some very rough and ready photies - apologies for their roughness as I don't have any editing software on this laptop (or much ability :black_eye: ), I'll upgrade them when I get a chance.

Firstly the obligatory wrist shot:

266881-4416.jpg

next:

266881-4417.jpg

Lume:

266881-4418.jpg

Amongst friends:

266881-4419.jpg

All glow together:

266881-4420.jpg

L-R Back Row

127 from EL, pin fix and lumed with DS hands, 183 from PT pin fix and lumed, the 196, 111 from Josh pin fix and lume

L_R Front Row

Gen Omega Speedy Pro, Sekonda (made in USSR my first 'proper wind up watch' I got for my 18th too many years ago), JleC Master Control, uPO from PT lumed