When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Scamed by watch-tools.de

elprimerozen

Hi gang!

I had made an order before one moth from www.watch-tool.de for 2 tools and it was ok with the delivery.

Now before almost 3 weeks i have made an order for a litle over 230 euros...and still nothing came to me.

The store is located in Germany and i am in Greece...so its crazy to wait 3 weeks!

Before one week and a half he send me a DHL number wich is like that xx.xxx xxx.xxx x 13digits...

which i can not track it.

I have send him (Michael) 3 mails since he send me trackings and no responce....

What do you think is the problem here???

Should i inform Paypal?And if yes,when??

Thanks gang!

I have ordered from the guy in the past (for similar amounts) without any such problems. Of course that doesn't mean anything for your particular order.

However, AFAIK apart from selling through his site, he is the biggest seller of watchtools on german Ebay, so I don't think he is scaming you. Just give it a little more time... if you need help in this matter at some point, let me know. I speak German.

I have ordered from the guy in the past (for similar amounts) without any such problems. Of course that doesn't mean anything for your particular order.

However, AFAIK apart from selling through his site, he is the biggest seller of watchtools on german Ebay, so I don't think he is scaming you. Just give it a little more time... if you need help in this matter at some point, let me know. I speak German.

Thanks so much for your infos!!

Then im "noobwaiting" for my new toytools!!!

I hope that it will come to a nice end!

Thanks!

I ordered also svereal times from him, never had a problem till now. But i was looking yesterday in the net for another wtach tool shop again undere several webpages he always comes out with different adresses. But what i also found was an review of his relation with customers with lost shipments etc. no reacting on emails shipments back to him wich where also lost. So i think in some strange thinks he is not the best part to buy from. But for me i ordere 3 times and everything was ok and i think will order again in the future because till now i did not find a better webshop for wtach tools. But i anyone has a better on or equal just pleas say it

I hope for you that you shipment will come to you!!!

Greetings navi

Ask to verify his DHL number as it is not working on the tracking maybe if missed a number or made a mistake with one number...

If he does not answer anymore send him an email telling him that you will send a complain to Paypal and he will certainly loose his account...

And after that if he does not answer again Ask Paypal to refund your money as you have not recieve any shipment as well as feedback from him

I always recieved tools from him too and sometime I waited 3 whole weeks. But not more ...

Goold luck friend

If you paid by PP, was it via a CC?

If so, I would start talking to your card provider.

I seriously don't think you will get much joy from PP......'cos PP sucks!

Offshore

PS, I deal regularly via PP, and ALWAYS do it via my CC account.

Even if I have money sitting in my PP account.. I transfer this out, and ultimately back to my CC.

Would NEVER depend on PP to take any action. NEVER

Offshore

Even if I have money sitting in my PP account.. I transfer this out, and ultimately back to my CC.

That offshore for the info....it was money from my PP acount andnot from CC....so im a little stock in this situation.

I will keep you update!

I'm sorry to add to your stress but I ordered several times without problems untill one item was not what I was looking for.

The same Michael emailed me back saying "send it back" I will refund.

That was months ago.

After a couple of reminders, I never heard back from the guy which is quite surprising as I stated I would buy much more from him and gave him a list...

Good luck

Stephane

I'm sorry to add to your stress but I ordered several times without problems untill one item was not what I was looking for.

The same Michael emailed me back saying "send it back" I will refund.

That was months ago.

After a couple of reminders, I never heard back from the guy which is quite surprising as I stated I would buy much more from him and gave him a list...

Good luck

Stephane

Did he refund your money?As i see he did not!?

Sorry to say this, but that guy is a F'IN C*c*su**ing a**hole!!! I bought stuff from him once for A LOT of money and what I got was the CHEAPEST junk. He wouldnt take it back and said he would give me a revenge-negative if I give him a negative. I payed via Bank Wire so I couldnt get my money back, but some day I will set up 10 fake eBay accounts and bash that a**hole with negatives for sure!

The guy said stuff like I dont care, you can go to hell and such.

Offshore

If he calls his CC provider, he will never be able to use paypal again. If he files a paypal complaint, that guys account will be frozen for a while (that should REALLY [censored] him off, as he cant do anymore buisiness with his paypal acc for that time)

Sorry to say this, but that guy is a F'IN C*c*su**ing a**hole!!! I bought stuff from him once for A LOT of money and what I got was the CHEAPEST junk. He wouldnt take it back and said he would give me a revenge-negative if I give him a negative. I payed via Bank Wire so I couldnt get my money back, but some day I will set up 10 fake eBay accounts and bash that a**hole with negatives for sure!

The guy said stuff like I dont care, you can go to hell and such.

Slay the same exactly happened with me!!!

The goods came yesterday....Some "pro" Rolex openers....case holders,movement holders...screwdrivers....etc...etc...!!!The worst of all was the tweezer he send me...I can not describe this piece of CRAP!!!!!!

Hey!gang!!! Stay away from this "Michael" watch-tool bastard!!!

All the tools that he describes as "swiss" ARE LOW BALL CRAPS!!!! I can not find out where he got these CRAP FREAKING TOOLS!!!

I look at the tools and im GOING CRAZY!!!!!!!

ps:sorry for shouting...but im so [censored] off!! :blowup: