When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

pam 111h pvd project results

deltatahoe

Guest avitt
looks awesome! i found a pvd company that says with a $250 minimum order.. they will be less than $15/ea case to pvd! if anyone has a bunch they want to send let me know and i'll give you the info. this pvd came out really nice!! much better imo than davidsen's pvd that easily rubs off..

Have they done watches before, flav?

Thanks deltatahoe.

But what I am really curious about is the area at the base of the lug:

271396-3520.jpg

...it's visible in every picture, and even on the opposite lug. Can this be wiped away?

hi avitt,

i just checked, and this lighter area was able to be wiped away for the most part. it's hard to tell, but it still appears to be a little lighter in the crease....i'll ask joe if he's seen this before in his pvd other runs....

deltatahoe

For few bucks you can get nice PVD screws from Don or Panatime, they'll complement the package quite nicely :-)

Shame for that CG lever, can it not close completely ?

thanks for the suggestion re: pvd screws :victory: and nice catch re: the CG lever. i just took the crown guard off and put it back on carefully (making sure i was able to screw down the screws fully), and now the CG lever sits nice and flat. :tu:

deltatahoe