When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Picked out a strap for my Pam

P4GTR

please help me order the correct size strap. I have it picked out, I just don't know what size to order.

My wrist:

The diameter of my wrist is 180mm or 18cm. (7 inches)

The Watch:

Pam 177H

http://www.perfectclones88.com/pn17705-ser...6497-p-563.html

The Strap:

http://www.strapculture.com/legendlp/sclgl900.html

This comes in either the Mp (24mm) or LP (26mm). Which one do I need? Then there is a selection for 120/80 or 130/80, how about that?

Thanks for the help :winkiss:

The 177 is 44mm and it therefore needs a 24mm strap. You may choose a 24/24 or 24/22.

As for the length, 115/75 or 120/80. No more than that.

BTW, unsure this belongs to the Repair & Upgrade Section...

I had just figured out the 24mm portion, the rest I still had no clue. Much appreciated fella's!

If this is the wrong sub-forum, I appologize. I tried to rationalize the best location for the thread and this is what I came up with since I'm upgrading the strap.

If this is the wrong sub-forum, I appologize. I tried to rationalize the best location for the thread and this is what I came up with since I'm upgrading the strap.

Not a big issue, really. Just because on a less specific section, with a larger public, you might get answers more quickly.

This section is quite specific and therefore mainly attended by modding enthusiasts and people in need for help. Changing the strap being not usually meant as an upgrade, your question well qualified for the Panerai section, if not even the General section as the relation between wrist size and strap length might be regarded as one of quite general interest.

Just a suggestion in case of a next occasion. :)