When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

parts for a UPO

scotty

:bounce:

Hi there all experts.

I'm thinking about trying to transplant some gen parts into my 45.5mm UPO (ETA 2836-2 I think).

I'm trying to identify the correct reference numbers for some gen parts.

The gen model from the Omega site is 2200.50.00

The caliber is 2500 - so I've gotten that far......!

I'm looking for the correct case number references for a crown and tube, and the right reference for a dial and hands set (hour, minute and second). Also if possible a bezel. Maybe the HE valve also, though that's not priority.

Does anyone have experiece if the above can be done successfully?

Does anyone know all the right part references to look for ?

Is anything else needed for such a project?

:brow:

If someone can provide the case back number or the 45mm PO, i have the Omega parts list (for modern not vintage watches) here so can look them up.

Hi bigpops,

may I ask you to look for some parts for a gen OMEGA SMP mid-size? I need some links for the bracelet and I am not sure whether I found the correct ones on Ofrei.

Maybe I can send you a PM for further details.

I would appreciate your help.

Regards

Moppel

If it's the bond style mid-sized you need to get them for, Ofrei has them listed as OME-114ST1501.

I happen to have a gen mid sized bond Seamaster, and the bracelet number is 1502, with 824 end links.

If its one of the other mid-sized Seamasters, just PM me the case back number, and i'll have a look.

If someone can provide the case back number or the 45mm PO, i have the Omega parts list (for modern not vintage watches) here so can look them up.

Hi - thread a little hi-jacked there!

All I've got is the model number 2200.50.00 from the Omega site. Nothing to get the back off with to check any numbers inside for what could be a rep of the gen caseback number.

No other way of getting all the references ??

The whole book is referenced by case back number and material (ST is steel for example). The mid-sized quartz Seamaster i have here for example is referenced as ST 196.1522.

A quick search with google, and i found this on Ofrei: "Planet Ocean Bezel 082SU1703 to fit Omega model 2200.50.00 Omega case number 168.1650"

So i guess, the number i need is 168.1650.

EDIT

Right, here are what you wanted:

Crown: 069ST42184

Tube: 090ST1232

Bezel: 082SU1703 NOTE: I don't know which colour that is. There is only one watch with this case number listed, and that's the only bezel number.

The hands are on Ofrei as HAN-4221 (minutes and hour) and HAN-4222 (seconds) http://www.ofrei.com/omega-watch-hands-caliber-2500.html

The HE valve parts are as follows:

tube: 090ST1242

valve head: 286ST0005

spring for helium valve: 085ST0067

I'm sure there are more for the valve, but the complete set isn't listed like it is for the bond models, and the abbreviations are of French words, so i have to look each one up.

If it's the bond style mid-sized you need to get them for, Ofrei has them listed as OME-114ST1501.

I happen to have a gen mid sized bond Seamaster, and the bracelet number is 1502, with 824 end links.

If its one of the other mid-sized Seamasters, just PM me the case back number, and i'll have a look.

Thanks, buddy.

That's all I needed to know.

Cheers

Moppel

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...