When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Panerai Replicas

alant

Hi dear all, I simply love the designs and shapes of Panerai watches. And I'm really glad to have found this forum. Any recommendations on which is a better replica to get and who to get it from? Currently I do have a PAM 89 but the glowing part is terrible...in fact just after turning off the lights it will glow very very mild and lasts for like just 2 minutes. And I saw from the pictures of some of your replicas here, the glowing luminosity is so intense compared to mine. You all may share share your experiences with Panerai replicas over here too. Thanks!

Currently I do have a PAM 89 but the glowing part is terrible...in fact just after turning off the lights it will glow very very mild and lasts for like just 2 minutes. And I saw from the pictures of some of your replicas here, the glowing luminosity is so intense compared to mine. You all may share share your experiences with Panerai replicas over here too. Thanks!

I just bought a PAM089 from one of our respected collectors and the lume ('glow') is pretty ok and good enough for me. However, it's not as bright as the lume of my PAM 111h. Bear in mind that a lot of pics you see on this board are modded reps which probably have had a 'lumejob' to get it shining like a torch.

The Ferrari Pams and the PAM050 are considered to be the most accurate out of the box reps at this time.

Other models are very popular, but suffer from some to a lot of flaws. Studying this board will help you decide if you can live with it or not. And remember that models are updated every once in a while. Sometimes flaws are corrected, sometimes new flaws are introduced.

Welcome to the board and enjoy! :1a:

Hi scoobs1971 thanks for sharing! For gen Panerais the glow is pretty bright when in darkness and it doesn't fade off immediately. I understand mine is a replica but the lume is definitely not those SL and it doesn't really glow at all. By the way do you have any pictures of your PAM 89 and 111H, would like to take a look at the glow and compare if mine is normal or not for replica standard.

And you were saying Ferrari Pams and the PAM050 are the best among the replicas, is the luminosity of their glow also good?

And thanks for welcoming me onboard too! Guess I have a lot to learn from all of you!