When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

About PAMs International Guarantee Certificate card

sssurfer

About PAMs International Guarantee Certificate card  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Which inscriptions are on your International Guarantee Certificate cards(s)?

• No "FIRENZE 1860"; "panerai" in the background
    • "FIRENZE 1860"; "officine panerai" in the background
    • Some models 1, some 2
    • Other

This is a follow-up from another topic where we found unaccuracies in most rep cards from 'our' dealers.

This is meant as sort of a census about which writings are actually printed on a genuine PAM International Guarantee Certificate (that plasticized card vaguely resembling of a credit card, usually with blue printings on a gray-and-silver background).

Some gen owners gave their infos about, and I did some searches on the net, and it seems that there are essentially 2 types of genuine cards, differing about the inscription in the middle of the card and the small writings on the background:

1) One with no "FIRENZE 1860" (only "OFFICINE PANERAI") in the middle, and with "panerai panerai panerai..." on the background.

2) The other one with "FIRENZE 1860" (right below the big "OFFICINE PANERAI") in the middle, and with "officine panerai officine panerai officine panerai..." on the background.

Please would you genuine owners state in this poll which type(s) of card(s) did you get with your gens?

Or, even better, post a scan of one of your cards? (even if I am not supposed to pray for that).

Also, if you choosed option #3 or #4, please can you specify your details in a post?

Really thanks, and apologies for bothering you. This would help us nuts who take in account also the accuracy of cards in judging on whether it is worth to get them...

Thanks to the one who helped. :)

C'mon, folks, I can't believe you have nothing to add.

Did I touch a taboo by chance?

BUMP!

Thanks to the one who helped. :)

C'mon, folks, I can't believe you have nothing to add.

Did I touch a taboo by chance?

BUMP!

I just saw this...but I'm at work right now...I'll check my gen papers tonight and post then after I review them...

cheers

Why would someone need to know this? The accuracy of the watches is important to someone wearing them. The accuracy of the accessories is important to someone selling them....

r11co, I can assure you I'll never try to give out a rep for gen.

Just, some of us (or me at least) like to try the feel and taste of the real thing -- without spending a fortune.

In this view, there is no great difference between what you wear and what you have in your drawer.

Someone said that the only difference between children's and adults' toys is their price. And this is one of those occurrences.

BTW, thanks to all who gave their contribution. :)