When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Elements of nature against me and against Reps

AMK000

.... the last thing happened.

2 months ago ordered a HBB SS from a well known and good dealer.

Watch arrived but some with broken bezel crews , loose band and subdial at 6 not functioning (you know ... the usual excellent QC).

Dealer nicely said will ship another one. Send me back the one you got (the defective) when you receive the new one.

Yesterday FEDEX called me that will deliver me a pack from CN during afternoon (the new HBB).

At afternoon they called me to say that the pack (my pack only ... was the last one left on the van) was stollen from their VAN.

They have reported the robbery to the police .... their Contact Center will call me to explain what is the procedure

Edited by AMK000

Ouch. I hope the stolen package was listed at the correct value so that you (or the dealer) don't get shorted on the insurance end.

40 usd for obvious reasons

Fedex Spain are saying know that they will contact the supplier in CN to replace it free of charge.

Of course we all know that this a "dead-end" road.

What is also bothering me is that the dealer could easily think (he has all the rights in the world to think that way) that I am lying.

Any way .... veterans here know me well .... so that may not be a problem at the end.

Edited by AMK000

Oh my, A, that really sucks. How absolutely frustrating, I hope it all ends well.

Don't give up on reps yet, there are some really nice ones coming soon.

Lousy luck. My guess is the dealer will make it right if he/she is a reasonable individual. The loss of the piece is no more your responsibility than a customs seizure which many good dealers will cover...besides...if the piece had been of decent quality from the start, there would have been no reason for a second delivery.

If the item was delivered via FedEx, isn't there a tracking number for that item? If so... That should be enough proof to your dealer that problems had occured which prevented the delivery of your parcel.

Ubi , you are right.

But as you can (all) clearly see it does not say robbery. It just says "Delay beyond our Control" (cannot imagine that they have a delivery status says "item stolen" .... it wouldnt be a good adevertising for them).

Clearly though it states that the package was not delivered to me.

post-106-1183057521_thumb.jpg

Now the question is:

- Should the dealer replace with new watch Free Of Charge