When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Panerai PAM111

alant

Hi dear all, I have come across PAM111H and PAM111G in this site. May I know exactly how many versions of PAM111 are there? And what's their difference? And which is so far a better replica? Thanks.

By the way any Panerai fans from Singapore in this forum?

Hi dear all, I have come across PAM111H and PAM111G in this site. May I know exactly how many versions of PAM111 are there? And what's their difference? And which is so far a better replica? Thanks.

By the way any Panerai fans from Singapore in this forum?

A simple search would answer all your questions, but since I am bored....the 111H has a sandwich dial, and the 111G has a sausage dial. they both have the same movement, but with different decorated bridges.

Oops missed out one question. Is it true only those with sandwich dials then can play with the luminosity so that it can be made to be more intense like using C3 etc whereas the rest of the models its not possible to do so?

Just about any dial can be relumed.

There are different versions of PAM 111 in the replica market.

From the G Series with painted dial/decorated bridges to H series with sandwich dials/cortes de geneve bridges.

Asian Movements to Swiss ETA ones....Swan Necks versus Earlier versions without...

It all depends what you are looking for actually...

Hit me a PM with your email if you are search of a 111H Swiss ETA old style movement and I am close to where you are...Orchard of Boulevards right in the midst of Centrepoint creamed with Takashimaya....you get the drift.

If u want a good PAM...simpli and one and onlyyyyyyy DAVIDSEN he is the best as far pams are concerned....i just got mine pam111h today....and i swear i just cant stop lookin at it....this is by far my best replica ever.....it was a lill pricey than the others....but it comes with all the mods....soo u dun need to worry about lume or ar coating etc etc....his service is also great....with in 4 days i recieved my watch, soo no complaints.....he is the BEST in my books for Panerai's....look him up.....:)

Oic that's great finally found some Panerai fans from Singapore too! Hope you all don't mind me asking some questions. Do you all get your Panerai replicas from the dealers here or from some of the local dealers in Singapore?

Any more members from Singapore?

By the way I just asked a dealer he said certain dials for example GMT etc cannot be relumed. Is that true? Or it's too difficult to do so compared to those sandwiched dials?

By the way I just asked a dealer he said certain dials for example GMT etc cannot be relumed. Is that true? Or it's too difficult to do so compared to those sandwiched dials?

That is not true.

(btw, I would suggest to open new threads for topic changes of this kind)