When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Advice regarding a scammer....

rmcsherry

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but I sent a watch to 'submersible24g' (an IWC Porto chrono in perfect condition) - as a trade for a 6263. When he received it, he claimed to have been on holiday and had sent the watch to somebody else - to rectify the problem, he'd send it back with a MF strap as compensation. Very nice I thought. A month on, it's clear that he is a scammer, and has now been banned from all of the boards.

His board name is submersible24g .aka. pamelover1. Does anybody by any chance know his email address, or have any means of getting in touch with him? I know I won't see the watch again, but if I could at least spread the word, then some good has come of this. Thanks for your time.

There are lots of RWG members in the great state of Texas

I sincerely some of these can help out rmcsherry in this horrific situation

rmcsherry has shown that he is a prince and a gentlemen and needs all the support we can give him :group:

If you read this Bryan Pannell or who you are....give rmcsherry back his property :bounce:

The very best support from

Gunnar Gran

It's amazing what lengths people will go through for such a petty scam. If you are going to scam someone make it worthwhile. Go for at least $100K. What is the point of screwing someone for a few hundred dollars?

A true low life. He will always be a broke ass nickel and dime hustler. Probably end up in jail being bubba's [censored]. Probably still lives with his momma and girlfriend, I mean sister.

It's amazing what lengths people will go through for such a petty scam. If you are going to scam someone make it worthwhile. Go for at least $100K. What is the point of screwing someone for a few hundred dollars?

A true low life. He will always be a broke ass nickel and dime hustler. Probably end up in jail being bubba's [censored]. Probably still lives with his momma and girlfriend, I mean sister.

I worked with a guy like this once, his motto was, "If I can screw over everyone just once, I will be successful"

He replied to my emails, and now states it was sent went he said - if it's not here in the next 3 days, I'll get a paypal payment to refund me. I won't hold my breath, but in this situation I can only give him the benefit of doubt. Thanks for the replies - hopefully we'll work out a system to stop people being ripped off soon - something like an automated system where names of scammers are replaced with [i steal from people] (similar to the way that swear words are automatically censored in PM's). Anyway, I'll post the outcome in a few days.