When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Questions about BR01-92

cypher

Was looking into getting this with the PVD and white markers and was wondering...

1. Does Andrew's $248 version come with superlume as stated on his website or just "superb lume" like earlier?

2. Is the gen PVD matte black or is it refelective black like the rep?

3. Has anyone had any experience with the rep rubber strap? I've read that they are hard and uncomfortanle. How much does a gen rubber strap cost and wher can I find it onilnle?

4. When you say black lume are you talking about painting the markers nad hands to make it the Phantom version or applying black lume to the limited edition orange versions. What color does the black lume show in the dark?

5. Looks wise which do you prefer? The SS w/ black dial or the PVD w/ black dial? Whcih is more accurate?

6. Could people post pics of thier B&R's (lume shots if possible)?

Thanks!

Hi,

I don't know where you are based, but I am in London and Jess James in Soho who are their main dealer sell the rubber strap for

Edited by Tom

Thanks for the advice Tom. I think I'm going to go with the Black PVD with the white markers.

Also about the lume are you saying that the lume that glows green will be brighter than the lume that glows white? Because I was thinking of getting the Black PVD with white markers (which will have green lume) and have it done so it glows white. Is this possible at all? Or is it not possible to have the original lume removed?

Hi,

I don't know where you are based, but I am in London and Jess James in Soho who are their main dealer sell the rubber strap for

1. Does Andrew's $248 version come with superlume as stated on his website or just "superb lume" like earlier?

No superlume... standard rep lume (green and too poor)

2. Is the gen PVD matte black or is it refelective black like the rep?

:animal_rooster:

3. Has anyone had any experience with the rep rubber strap? I've read that they are hard and uncomfortanle. How much does a gen rubber strap cost and wher can I find it onilnle?

Try here

4. When you say black lume are you talking about painting the markers nad hands to make it the Phantom version or applying black lume to the limited edition orange versions. What color does the black lume show in the dark?

:black_eye:

5. Looks wise which do you prefer? The SS w/ black dial or the PVD w/ black dial? Whcih is more accurate?

I bough the PVD one and it looks great. Not AR and not superlume. A pity. With these mods it'd be perfect.

6. Could people post pics of thier B&R's (lume shots if possible)?

Maybe in the weekend :)

Tom,

I was reading up on how to relume watches and saw that you were trying to do this. Have you had good results? Did you lume your BR01? Any advice you have for me about medium and oilers? Any opinions on Ready Set Glo as opposed to Tritec? Any info will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!