When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

ETA on membership upgrade options?

Greetings All!

Ok, after reading through many threads involving my watches of choice and understanding that to access a list of respected dealers of said watches, I decided to take the leap and invest in ANOTHER hobby.... I have too many as it is now, especially when it comes to replicas hehe!!

So I head over to the membership upgrade page to read out the benefits of becoming a Member and a VIP. I go ahead and click on the "Upgrade Now" button at the bottom.... Only to get a message saying I can't upgrade at this time.

Anyone have an eta as to when the ability to upgrade our accounts will be available again?

I was directed here by a fellow replica fan that already belongs here, and I can say that I appreciate the inclusion, only I'd like to start feeding this new obsession now but not pay good money for a POS off the 'bay. I'd prefer a dealer that people have had good experiences with...

And NO I'm not asking for a list... I've read some of the threads that people have posted asking that, and the responses likewise.... Yikes!! is all I can say there....

So if someone would let me know when the upgrade option will be available again I would appreciate it!!

Cheers!

This will probably take a while and I'm afraid I don't have an ETA on things right now. We are however discussing a temporary solution to this problem and it will be posted later today ;)

Thanks. I also just saw this thread...

Membership upgrade

Is this still a viable option then?

Sometimes I think I need glasses.... :rolleyes: I need to read the general forum more!

Someone yell Snake!! for me please....