When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Calling all experienced dealers & watch enthusiasts! I need your Help!

mbko923

Hello Fellow members,

I know a lot of you on this forum have much more experience working with and selling quality watches and that is primarily why I joined RWG in the first place. I personally have always loved Alain Silberstein watches and so I would like to know if anyone out there could help me locate some quality reps from this watch maker...I don't know any of the dealer links or websites and I don't know who to turn to. I have bought a replica Silberstein watch before but it turned out to be crap and I have been endlessly searching ever since. If anyone would like to help me, please just contact me or write on this forum. Thank you so much guys, your experience, knowledge and taste is AMAZING! :victory:

I think they are fun -- and a number of them are actually quite stylish. Certainly better in my eyes than some of the way oversized hyper-testosterone "tool" watches that we sometimes see around here.

But I'm not sure when I would wear one, except perhaps to an art gallery opening.

If you like them, go for it.

Thanks very much TWP! I will contact him as soon as he is available. If possible, could you show me the Silberstein watches that you have in your collection? If not, then thanks for the advice!

I have the same one that TTK has. In the flesh it is a very stunning piece. Also, i have this watch too. . They both are very well built, extremely sturdy, and if taken care of will last several years. Remember these are in my personal collection and are not for sale. I would pm Narikaa and ask him about the availability.

281985-10887.jpg