When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

NATO strap on the sub , how to ....

lazarini

:whistling:

yea i have found a nice tutorial once how to do that but cant seam to find it now just when my nato bond strap arrived from eddie over at timefactors .

also wearing my 217 on this casuall friday of 13th :animal_rooster: so cant really pop down to the watchmaker to take of the bracelet and attach the nato ...

now ill be off to home soon :rolleyes: and i was wondering is this hard to do and can i make it on my own ...

regarding the tools i have a set of watchmaker screewdrivers but thats about all ... and i never did it so if someone can please give me some hints on detaching the bracelet on the moddern sub and attachin the nato ... also when looking at the nato :mellow:

now if anyone of u lads woud be so kind to help me out with this one , appriciated :victory:

regards laz

Edited by lazarini

Greystash super fast answer appriciated m8 :)

Now anyone can guide me how to detach the bracelet of the modern sub and im packing home :)

regards laz

Carefully insert a small flat blade screw driver into the access hole on the back of the bracelet and pull back the pin. Once one end of the pin is out, do the same to the other.

It's pretty easy.... ;)

Right ...

well i sucked big time at fine mechanics and am clumsy as they get but will give it a try ... of to home now to see what can be donne hehhe

thx again for ure help and pointers on thisone !

regards laz

Edited by lazarini

Oka lads came home folowed the tips and picture tutorial and its done .

Managed to fire of one of the springs cross the room and end up searchin for it for round abot 20 min :whistling: but managed to find it anyway ...

a few WERRRY LOOOOW quality shoots as my sony t 30 and nokia n95 aint here needed to use an old camera phone that is sitting on my shelf ...

Thx to greystash and Pugs for heads up :victory:

regards laz

post-4278-1184327882.jpg

post-4278-1184327890.jpg

post-4278-1184327896.jpg

Managed to fire of one of the springs cross the room and end up searchin for it for round abot 20 min :whistling: but managed to find it anyway ...

a few WERRRY LOOOOW quality shoots as my sony t 30 and nokia n95 aint here needed to use an old camera phone that is sitting on my shelf ...

Thx to greystash and Pugs for heads up :victory:

regards laz

Ha, that's better than firing your sub secondhand across the room. :whistling: (I never did find that one)

Its looks great Laz. They always do don't they. It's funny I was thinking about buying one of those just last week; you just made up my mind. B)

Sounds like a similar problem the ratchet spring on my 2846 ... :whistling:

ps. I wasn't really offended by the lack of using my NATO post. :D

Oh thats good.

I had to laugh though, there I was all super serious taking off my first set of hands, surely it would be the same as the clocks that I have worked on I thought. Almost got it.....just a little more pressure on this cool tool that I made for the job....and then....PING....Oh dear....that kind of just vanished over my left shoulder there. That