When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM 222

dadog13

well WHO CARES....i don't give a damn if the caseback is incorrect...all of my reps and all of reps have flaws....

a rep is a rep...and i wear it like that!

and now...joshua...please check it out if this could be made...PLEASE!

i'll buy it from you...c'mon guys...who else?

Dadog - I am in agreement with you. I personally buy reps for the way they look and not so much for their accuracy. If the big stuff is correct, then the small items just don't matter to me.

I really like the dial on this watch and have requested one from Eddie. I also like the carbon fiber dial on the PAM 140. Joshua has this watch, but without the carbon fiber dial. Hopefully, the manufacturers will make this watch with the correct carbon fiber dials. They cannot be that expensive as I see them on watches that sell for a lot less on ShopNBC than the replicas we purchase through our dealers.

I really hope to see this watch reasonably close to the original. I would certainly buy it.

post-762-1149209328_thumb.jpg

hi guys...just to let you know that i recived a reply from Eddie...and news are great...we made a deal...a private one....and he was great...answered to all of my PM's...and now only some days are away from me getting this beauty! :wub:

i am happy as a little kid...and just wanted to share it with all of you...

EDDIE you are the man!....and i'll always be grateful to you for making this little project come true!

cheers!

Vladimir

P.S.....got a PM from a member asking me how much i payed if it was a private deal...answer: it has nothing to do with price---price is all the same for all of us....it has to do with something else...

and concluding...just wanted to thank this way to EDDIE for being comprehensive with me...

tnx Ed...

Edited by dadog13

kruzer:

from what i see, the gen does not have a date pusher. eddie says this is built on the pam 24 case, which does not have one either... i wonder if it is functional? I have never had a 7750 before and am hesitant to push it/fool around with it when it comes...

Estaban:

I have to assume that economies of scale are the only reason that the rep factories refuse to put a good cyclops on... if 90% of the customer population is satisfied... might as well use what's cheap...

Has anyone received a tracking number from Eddie for these yet? He said I'd get one yesterday....

Wouldn't this have the same movement as the PAM 90 reps? Same layout and same subdials. Same date pusher at 8 o'clock and everything. I don't think that the 90 has a 7750 inside, though. The cheaper PAM 90 models go for about $100, and I don't see how that includes a 7750 movement. A little bird told me it was a miyota movement, but I don't know enough to recognize it.

Edited by fletch512

• 3 weeks later...

It looks like trusty is going to sell the 222.

PAM222 Regatta Power Reserve 44mm (Asian 21J Automatic)

- Working power reserve

- Sapphire glass

- Waffle like dial like genuine

PRE-ORDERS for PAM222 can be taken via email directly to sales@trustytime.com. Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...