When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Getting watch to fit...

curiousgeorge

Hello there,

I have just picked up my first rep, and it is too big to fit around my wrist. I need to get it serviced as well, but am leaving town next week, unfortunately. Is there a way to remove the links on my own so I can get it to fit? It is a YM Rolesium rep from Josh. Anything you could tell me would be great, since I don't have time to send it to you and get it back in 5 days including the service! (or do I?) :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Thanks for your help!

Hi nanug, and thanks for the help. I just don't want to screw it up at all, since I would love to wear it on my trip! I am just short on time, so I don't think I have enough time to get it serviced before I go, which was my first choice.

In any case, I'll take a look to see what I can do, but I would always prefer a professional to work on it!

You know one of the things that scares me the most?

It's when someone says "you can't screw this up"... :unsure:

Yikes!

But I'll give it a shot anyways, and see what happens. It shouldn't be that difficult, I guess. I've just never done any "surgery" on these before. I can remove a camshaft from an old 69 Camaro, but never worked with small screwdrivers!

Anyways, thanks again, and I'll let you know how it goes!

Hey nanug!!

You are the master!! I actually got a screwdriver set, and with a little time and a couple of minor incidents (misplacing the screw even after you told me to put them on a soft cloth), but now it fits like a charm!!

Woo-hoo!!

Thanks again, and I can't wait to go on my trip now... I can't tell you how much I appreciate your help. And I can't tell you how much I absolutely LOVE this site and the dealers, even though they will make me broke in the next year or so.... :Jumpy: