When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

It's here--45mm ETA PO

Estaban

Check out the link. I was too slow on this one. Maybe Neil, Andrew or the other guys have been keeping these to themselves. I want one!

http://www.watchtrader.cc/forums/index.php?showtopic=2391

:) Looks very nice.

...but .... the crystal ??? From the photo it doesnt look anti-reflective. <_<

Any watch with a "reflective" crystal its like a watch with a mask. You cant see the true face.

Arrg. I always miss the small print. Still a pretty decent deal with all the goodies.

Bring on the 45.

Yes Etaban, I replied to this thread at the RWI while they were still available. I was ready to buy :Jumpy: then I figured out its just another 42.5MM version :thumbdown:

I'm ready for a nice 45mm version w/ 22mm band, AR, and SAPPHIRE! Oh yeah and a curved bracelet.

Jon

That was a custom job, substituting an ETA movement into a 45mm case that previously had an Asian movement in, if I remember correctly.

The PO that is the subject of the thread doesn't look too clever. The bezel is an insipid shade of orange and there are two different types of engraving on the clasp - one laser etched and the other machine engraved.

That was a custom job, substituting an ETA movement into a 45mm case that previously had an Asian movement in, if I remember correctly.

The PO that is the subject of the thread doesn't look too clever. The bezel is an insipid shade of orange and there are two different types of engraving on the clasp - one laser etched and the other machine engraved.

where is the "ultimate" 45mm PO TTK promised us a month or two ago?....

Guys ,

I believe that all the POs (42s nad 45s) that we have seen so far have "reflective" crystal. The original of course it has anti reflective crystal.

A week I was holding in my hands (duty free shop at an International airport) a gen PO , 45 mm with black bezel.

It had a clear deep black face and you gould easily and clear see the dial :rolleyes:

(... I can also confirm that the OMEGA - the letter under the 12 oclock - its silver grey and not white).

The rep it has a black shiny mirror efect on the black face that doesnt really let you see the true color of the black dial. What you see instead is what is reflected on the crystal of the watch (mirror effect)

This is normally what happens with a "reflective" crystal.

It is only me that bothers him this "effect" ???

The rest you think that is OK ???

.... who knows , maybe is me !!! :unsure:

Edited by AMK000

I have a spare case and crystal for my 45mm PO. I am tempted to get the crystal pressed out the case and send it to an opticians to be coated...

If you are sure that spare crystal fits the PO and your watchsmith can coat it , that will be the perfect solution by far.