When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Some of my Breitlings

Usil

This is just a small personal review of my Breitlings but mainly I am writing this because through all of this, as much as I was loving to expand my Breitling collection, I was also searching for the perfect size for my wrist..

A few weeks ago it was Breitling Week in Paris. There were Breitling posters everywhere as they made a blitz in advertising. The month before last I was in Zermatt, Switzerland with the family and not only Breitling but many watch company posters were present all over town, on the lift and at the top of Klein Matterhorn. It was the Breitling posters that got my attention. I have always liked the looks of the Navitimer pilot styling.

I started out with a Navitimer Series Speciale for my first rep, late in 2005. I had a friend pick it up in Jakarta when she visited there last year. It was a Navitimer with a quartz movement and it ran perfectly and gave me a lot of satisfaction. I found RWG shortly after and the fun began.

I gave the Quartz Navitimer to my daughter who really wanted it and bought myself the Series Speciale. I have a 7

Great Review Usil, as you can see from my signature, I have been bit by the Breitling Bug as well......

I highly recommend the AR coating that is done in groups here, I took 5 of my Breitling crystals and had it done and all I can say is that I often catch myself staring at the watch on my wrist to see that beautiful blue hue the AR adds. Give it a try, you wont be sorry.