When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hello From Another New UK Member

Hello All,

I see there are already some UK members, and now there is another. I have to say that I am new to the replica scene and am learning at a furious rate...it is like a whole other world that I never knew existed!

As I said, aside from a couple of poor purchases on e-bay, I have little experience of reps so please be patient if I ask any dumb questions.

What I am rally after is advice on how I can get a high quality chrono e.g. Bentley, Panerai etc. It must be high quality, with fully working dials, swiss movement etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

All the best,

Rog.

Hello All,

I see there are already some UK members, and now there is another. I have to say that I am new to the replica scene and am learning at a furious rate...it is like a whole other world that I never knew existed!

As I said, aside from a couple of poor purchases on e-bay, I have little experience of reps so please be patient if I ask any dumb questions.

What I am rally after is advice on how I can get a high quality chrono e.g. Bentley, Panerai etc. It must be high quality, with fully working dials, swiss movement etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

All the best,

Rog.

Sorry, I neglected to mention that there seems to be a problem with payments to upgrade my membership to VIP?

The best help and advise is to read, read and read, you will find what you are after but if you research enough you will get the best available and not the first one you find. All the info is here and invaluable the members are great and as long as you dont ask sraight away who has the best ***** then we will be helpful. As you say there is a problem with the upgrade, The admin team are working on this, From time to time this place needs suport too and we have to put back a little of what we take out.

Welcome to RWG, proberberly the best forum in the world.

Swiss chronos cost. I personally can't justify the current prices, so I get Asian chronos. Damned good for the money.

Swiss chronos cost. I personally can't justify the current prices, so I get Asian chronos. Damned good for the money.

I have to confess that I do not know the technical difference. My brother has Breitling Bentley replica that works on kinetic movement. Is this Asian movement? The chronos do not work and occassionally the watch has a really bad vibration that shakes his wrist. I want to avoid these issues.

Many thanks.

Most of the 7750 works (the most used chrono movement) either asain or swiss has a noisy rotor, the bit that spins round and winds the spring and keeps the watch going. A true swiss 7750 will run you $500 for the movement alown, the new asian 7750 has excelent reviews so far, this is the 28.800 bph not the 21.600 older versian, As long as the movement has not been modded to run the sub seconds @ 6 position. All reps with this or any movement will have the same problems, Quality control and servicing ie, has it had any of both. Spend some time particulary here and you will learn some great info.

Most of the 7750 works (the most used chrono movement) either asain or swiss has a noisy rotor, the bit that spins round and winds the spring and keeps the watch going. A true swiss 7750 will run you $500 for the movement alown, the new asian 7750 has excelent reviews so far, this is the 28.800 bph not the 21.600 older versian, As long as the movement has not been modded to run the sub seconds @ 6 position. All reps with this or any movement will have the same problems, Quality control and servicing ie, has it had any of both. Spend some time particulary here and you will learn some great info.

Thanks. The first post I looked at in that link just answered my question!