When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM 082 Marina Militare

JoJo35

It's nice to see two modded 082's on the forum! Here's one done by another super talented artist, the man The Zigmeister himself!

My watch started out as one of the first offered by Davidsen, and although a beautiful piece already, the dial screamed for a re-lume. Davidsen had sent me one of his new dials, but his newer ones have a slightly smaller font Marina Militare. So, I asked The Zigmeister if he could mod my exisisting dial by removing the green lume and applying C1, which he replied yes.

I just got the watch back the other day, and have to admit, it is breathtaking! The C1 re-lume job is perfect ! ! !

The watch has a thick titanium crown, correct cannon pin, and a custom Walter strap. Enjoy!

287852-7363.jpg

287852-7364.jpg

Edited by JoJo35

Yes, the white C1 is a perfect complement to the blue dial, as well as the Ti case and the blue strap are.

I also love the light blue stitching.

And I wonder what it would be the effect of 80% C1 + 20% light blue lume (yummm...).

Definitely a great watch, congrats, I am even a little jealous! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Is the caseback as good as everything else?

Yes, the white C1 is a perfect complement to the blue dial, as well as the Ti case and the blue strap are.

I also love the light blue stitching.

And I wonder what it would be the effect of 80% C1 + 20% light blue lume (yummm...).

Definitely a great watch, congrats, I am even a little jealous! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Is the caseback as good as everything else?

Thanks for the compliment!

The case back is equally impressive, here's a pic:

287909-7276.jpg

Congrats to a great watch. One of my favored PAMs. Dial is excellent (color, texture, fonts) and CG is thick and beefy.

Like your Walter strap with the light blue stitching. Compliments the beautiful dial and Ti case. I assume this is real croc/alligator? Mind telling where you ordered it from? I am looking for this kind of strap (24/24 in 125'85 or 130/80).

Congrats to a great watch. One of my favored PAMs. Dial is excellent (color, texture, fonts) and CG is thick and beefy.

Like your Walter strap with the light blue stitching. Compliments the beautiful dial and Ti case. I assume this is real croc/alligator? Mind telling where you ordered it from? I am looking for this kind of strap (24/24 in 125'85 or 130/80).

This is one of Smat's. Here's his photobucket: hxxp://s31.photobucket.com/albums/c388/pam2pam/

Thanks for the info. He has a lot of great straps but I couldn't find the corc in dark blue. I'll shoot him an email and ask....

Here you go, it's under his "Alligator Collection". Just ask him for blue stiching, and he'll custom make you one :

hxxp://s31.photobucket.com/albums/c388/pam2pam/Walter%20ALLIGATOR%20collection/?action=view&current=P1030337.jpg

288017-7208.jpg

PS: The color of the strap matches the watch perfectly!

Here you go, it's under his "Alligator Collection". Just ask him for blue stiching, and he'll custom make you one :

hxxp://s31.photobucket.com/albums/c388/pam2pam/Walter%20ALLIGATOR%20collection/?action=view&current=P1030337.jpg

288065-7190.jpg

PS: The color of the strap matches the watch perfectly!

Great, man. Thanks a million...

Are those the standard hands, or are they modded, as well? They look a bit longer than mine.

Looks like a Radiomir minute hand to me ....I know cos I made the same mistake and now can spot this a mile off !!!

That said - beautiful watch and strap combo!!!!

Think the C1 white lume is the business - mine is going to Ziggy for the finishing touches - C1/C3 mix.

FGD