When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

OT: A super rare Panerai....

reficul

OMEGA SUBMARINE MILITARY WW2 GERMAN WRIST WATCH 1940'TH

WTF, Omega was german back then? :bangin:

@repautria : U really thing they put a gen dial and mvt in this? Aren't they any law that prevent this!!! This guy should go to jail for such a bad franckenwatch :blowup:

It looks like it was pulled from a pocketwatch and put into a wristwatch case.

Same thought here... that is an old omega pocketwatch dial and movement.

I'm curious though... usually the movement had the crown at 12 and the seconds at 6.... are the seconds still running on this watch? ... and if so... how?

Thats why our current pams have crown at 3 and seconds at 9... rotated a pocket watch movement 90 degrees.

And overall Yeesh... recased Dial and Movement into the worst of the worst pam rep cases.

Bet the dude will make about 100usd from the sale if he does sell it... old Omega pocket watches can be had for 150-200usd if you look around.

the seller is located in ukraine = the land of scam. I am sure that this watch was put together by some local watchmaker.

I'm curious though... usually the movement had the crown at 12 and the seconds at 6.... are the seconds still running on this watch? ... and if so... how?

Thats why our current pams have crown at 3 and seconds at 9... rotated a pocket watch movement 90 degrees.

And overall Yeesh... recased Dial and Movement into the worst of the worst pam rep cases.

Bet the dude will make about 100usd from the sale if he does sell it... old Omega pocket watches can be had for 150-200usd if you look around.

Different movements can have the sub seconds in different places, i dont know the numbers for the omega works but an ETA 6497 has the running seconds in line with the crown and a 6498 has the running seconds at right angles to the crown like the FA Jones, has panerai all those years ago got hols of 6498s then we would proberbly had seconds at 6 Pams.