When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Officine Beretta......

This could be a good photo thread. To all the anti gun lobbyists these are just photo props! OK Please lets not get onto that discussion again.

289130-6513.jpg

Well the Mauser is small so it is a bit james bondish.

The fact that both items are reps, Italian, and have similar materials, coatings and looks, made me take those photos. I kind of imagined Carl Gustaf Gilbert Hamilton (aka Coque Rouge, http://www.kirjasto.sci.fi/jguillou.htm), another great Scandinavian, wearing them on his vendetta on Sicily .... :whistling:

what does "F" engraving means in a gun?

only in Germany airguns have to have that F. Otherwise they are illegal. If you get cought with one of them, they will be treated like you had a REAL gun without a license. This can be really f***ed up if you have like a Fully Automatic Airgun. That could lead to 10 years in prison if I'm not mistake, because you get charged the same crime someone would be for having a AK47.

If there is an F on that gun it also means you are only allowed to have this gun on your OWN private premises or on someone elses premises IF he allows you to have that gun. Outside if your private premises (car doesnt count as private premise) you are NOT allowed to have the gun loaded with a co2 cartridge or with pellets inside.

I guess germany has some of the strictest gun laws worldwide. From what I know its the only country with such huge limitations on airguns.

• 2 weeks later...