When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Found what looks like a good rep watch dealer on iOffer.

Jaymoi

his username should be TOP QUALITY! :lol:

Or maybe "screw in links"????...Even his strap watches have"screw in links"....After looking at @ a dozen of his offerings, I'm suspicious...He describes watches with obvious faux subdials as "functions exactly like original"

prefer our dealers....nothing special about this guy...only that he carries top quality watches...

:yucky:

And then there's this:

Buyer 40323-38258.gifQuestion: CAn i have a front view picture of the watch?. Dec 04 06:55PDT

Seller 40323-38258.gifAnswer: Very sorry. I have only that picture for this series of watch. Sorry for this inconvenience

Dec 05 01:46PDT

He doesn't HAVE the stuff to take more photo's of, does he?

Lots of junk to sift through on iOffer.

With the "stable" of reliable guys we have access to here, it just ain't worth the trouble!!

There are just a few sources of DECENT reps in the world, and our "regulars" are pretty adept at finding them, and getting their products to market here...

Conversely, there are plenty of sources for "Canal St." level junk out there, and usually that's what's available on Ioffer...

WHY BOTHER??... :yucky: